History


The Broad Leys was originally a 16th century coaching inn called the New Inn. It was on the main route into Aylesbury on a toll road, in the Parish of Walton, which is now part of Aylesbury.

The picture shows William Hill's delivery cart outside the New Inn circa 1906, with Mr Parslow at the reins. William Hills butcher's shop was located at No.2 Temple Street in the town centre.

Job Opportunities at The Broad Leys Aylesbury
Job Opportunities at The Broad Leys Aylesbury